ALL SALES ARE FINAL
WE ACCEPT RETURNS FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE FOR ITEMS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
- There will be a minimum order of 3x 4-packs (we will count one bottle as one 4-pack, i.e. 1x 4-pack and two bottle will meet the minimum)
**Our shippers can hold up to 3x 4-packs or up to 6x 4-packs. We recommend ordering in 3x 4-pack increments to maximize on shipping costs.
- The states we can currently ship to are Virginia, DC, Vermont, New Hampshire, Ohio, Nebraska, Nevada and Oregon. For states outside of Virginia and DC, you will only see shipping options for transit time that are 2 days or less. We will not be offering any other shipping options in order to preserve the quality of our product and prevent extensive periods in warm temperatures.
- Merchandise will be available to ship in all states.
- All orders that include packaged beer must be purchased by persons 21 or older. Shipments will require signature and government issued ID upon delivery.
- All orders placed on Friday will not be processed until the following Monday to prevent any shipments sitting in warehouses over the weekend.
- Please allow 2-4 business days for processing on all orders within VA & DC and up to 5 days for all other states.
- All orders placed under the minimum of 3x 4-packs or over the 2 case maximum are subject to cancellation.
- You will receive confirmation of your order once placed. Once your order has been prepared for shipment you will receive an email for order details as well as tracking info. If you do not receive either of these within the 2-4 business days, please feel free to email [email protected] and we will get your info over to you as soon as possible.
- We unfortunately are unable to make edits to orders after the fact. We can only refund items or cancel the entire order. If you want to swap an item on your order or have more items added, we will not be able to accommodate this. Please double check your orders and maybe take one last browse through the store before checking out.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW PROXY PICKUPS. ALL ORDERS PLACED WITH A PROXY PICKUP WILL BE CONTACTED TO EITHER CANCEL OR MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO YOUR ORDER.
- ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED ONLINE AND PAID IN ADVANCE. NO TRANSACTIONS CAN BE PLACED ON THE PREMISES.
- In checkout please select Curbside pickup and leave a note in your order for your desired pickup time.
- If your order has not been picked up at the end of the requested pick up day, your order will be refunded and returned to stock.
- WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER ONCE IT HAS BEEN PLACED.
- When we receive your order, we will send over confirmation to you based off your requested pick up time and your order is ready to be picked up.
- Please pull in to our parking lot and park in a numbered space and do not exit your vehicle. A greeter will come to your vehicle and ask for your order number. Soon after, a team member will bring your order out to your car.
- If the parking lot is full, please circle the block and/or find street parking. A spot should hopefully be open once you come around again. DO NOT BLOCK THE STREET WAITING FOR A SPOT TO OPEN. We’ll do our best to move through customers as quickly as possible so please bear with us if your time slot requested happens to be a popular one.
- We are happy to set your order in your vehicle for you so you do not have to exit your vehicle. Or you can request we leave it outside your vehicle for you to load in to your car yourself.
- Our staff will be changing gloves and wearing masks in between helping each customer and are happy to sanitize your car door handles after touching them as well.
- Once you’ve been loaded please drive home safe and enjoy your beer! Cheers!